1. Before the meeting, visit of the Cosy Home Garden under the Franck Durand’s leadership
2. Exhausting these visits !
4. Many Bretons !
5. Are you sure ? It is not a begonia ?
6. There are bégonias !
8. What a luxury ! What a meeting room!
7. Many other ones !
9. Happy, our treasurer !
10. Bravo !
12. Remembers from Colombia (by Colette Bridon)
11. The Afabego meetings, around the years (by Bernard Marchand)
13. Alived cuttings exchanges ; all must disappear !
14. What are we drinking now ?
16. Is it serious ?
15. Our foreign friends : Antoon, Ans and Tim
17. Convivial lunch on evening, as usual, with
18. breton cider, wine(Côte de Castillon, thank you Josette) and…water.
20. Mr and Mrs Jambon, who have worker a lot for the success of this meeting
19. This hornet is not welcome here !
21. And Bernard Marchand who had organised this meeting with his wife Annick. Bravo and thank you !